miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

THIS IS ME BY ALBA

To begin with, I'm going to write about my image.
I don't think I'm particular trendy. I usually wear jeans, a slipper and a top. I wear a tracksuit twice a week. In formal days, I wear dresses, skirts, overalls, heel..I never wear make-up, only in formal days. I usually wear jewellery.

There are three things that I love and now I'm going to talk about them.
My favourite day is Saturdat. Because I can saty up late because the next day Sunday. I also love going out with mu friends for dinner or whatching scary movies. The third thing I love is my dog! That's very cute and playful.

On the contrary.
I don't like false friends. The second thing I hate is having arguments with my sister, for stupid family matters thigs. The third thing I hate is studing, but thanks to this in the future I will be able to work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario