miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

WHAT WOULD YOU EAT FOR YOUR LAST MEAL?

Ötzi
Ötzi, also known as the Iceman, has nineteen living relatives of 5300 years ago. This mummmy was found in the Alps in 1991. It's estimated to be about 45 years old, 1,59cm tall, about 50kg and some health problems, probably from freezing. He had many physical defects; His body was full of tattoos made with small cuts. In spite of this, including the shoulder blunt wound, he died of a blow to the head.

Ötzi was found by climbers on the border between Italy and Austria. At first it was thought that it was a recent corpse but after several studies they obtained that the body had thousands of years. It is also known that Ötzi did not have a quiet life, due to the state of his body by all the wounds.

In addition, scientists found eggs from parasites that cause the disease Lyme in his stomach. They also found some remaining of wild goats and thirty different types of pollen, which means that Ötzi died in spring or at the beginnig of summer.

What would I have for my last meal? I think my last meal would be my favourite food. I wouldn't care how unhealthy that was. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario