sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2017

AN AMAZING DATE

A fortnight ago, I met an amazing boy called Pablo at the party for my best friend. He asked me if I wanted to go out gone day with him and I accepted. This day I wore my new dress.

I wasn't late and Pablo was impressed because my best friend told him that I'm always late to all places. First, we went to a restaurant that made delicius food. Once there he asked me if I wanted to be his formal girlfriend. I was a little shocked because I didn't expect it. After dinner was spent all the night talking about us.

At the end of the night, he acompanied me to my house and he said goodbye with a kiss. Shortly after I received a  message from him saying that he wanted to stay with me again. Although I did the hard, I'm sure he thinks that really wants to stay with him.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario